Busselton wedding car hire checklist
Congratulations on your Engagement!Now to start planning your wedding!
There are some services you should book sooner rather than later, especially if you plan to get married on a Saturday.
The reason being that around 75% of brides choose a Saturday wedding!
- ● Reception Venue - remember they book out quickly so "first in best dressed"
- ● Ceremony Venue - decide where and when
- ● Photographer - once you have booked a photographer we will work with them to take you to your selected location for your photo shoot
- ● Celebrant/Chaplain - arrange early.
- ● Caterer - does your venue have their own or do you need to arrange your own. Select menu, are there any special dietary requirements
- ● Guest list/invitations - start working on your guest list and choose your invitations. Consider a "save the date" mail out especially if you have guests that are not local.
- ● Wedding Dress - This should be the most enjoyable part of your celebration planning
- ● Wedding Cars - Book ahead of time. Tell us what date, time and where you are going for the wedding, photos and reception and late night pick-up for your chosen accommodation. Discuss your selected colours and decoration of cars with us and allow us to make your special day worry free, as we roll out the red carpet for you. We will work with your photographer to get the very best memories of your special day. We take pride in getting you there on time, every time
- ● Hairdresser and Make-up - consult with the hairdresser and make-up artist as to the time and where. It is a good idea to have a trial run about a week before.
- ● Flowers/Florist - Select your choice of flowers for bridal party, wedding and reception venue
- ● Bridal Party - choose your bridal party and decide on colours, design and numbers
- ● Wedding Cake - choose a design and start the ordering process
- ● Hotel Rooms - decide on a hotel/accommodation venue for your wedding night and for guests who require accommodation. Book early
- ● Honeymoon - arrange your travel documents, accommodation etc, this is something that you can do aside from the wedding planning
We hope that this answers some of your questions. If not, please do not hesitate to contact us if you have more.